Are You Dating the Wrong Person? | Single Atlanta
Dating someone can be an exciting and fantastic feeling only if the person you are dating is into you and you both are on the same page. If not, then being with the wrong person can lead to years of unhappiness and emotional drama that could have best been avoided initially, only if you had heed the signs. Here are five signs you should look out for to know that you are dating the wrong person.
- If the person you are dating is reluctant to show affection then clearly you should not be dating. If whenever you try to be affectionate towards them by touching, caressing, even hugging or a light peck on the cheeks and they just sit there without reciprocating then obviously something is wrong. Once you are both into each other then showing affection should come naturally and not be a forced effort on either part.
- You are not excited to hear from the person. This is a huge indication that something is off. If your phone rings and you realize that the person you're dating is calling you and you somehow feel as if you are not even remotely excited to talk, then its time to move on. Don't waste your time and don't waste their time.
- If the person you're dating doesn't want you to hang out with your friends or even speak to family members then take a second to analyze the situation and figure out if they are the right one for you. They should not force you to have to choose them and your friends or family.
- They don't have time for you. If they refuse to see you or have no time to fit you in their busy schedule then clearly this relationship will not progress neither will it satisfy you. Dating is all about spending time with someone and trying to get to know that person. You should not be the only one trying to make an effort as both parties should be involved. If at any point you realize that they keep coming up with excuses as to why they can't meet up or see you, then immediately that is a red flag that things aren't progressing nicely and therefore you need to get out while you can.
- They are too insecure. This is a major turn off, especially when just starting go out. If they feel threatened whenever you speak about past relationships, hates when you hang out with others of the same sex besides them or constantly checks up on you, then get out now. There is absolutely nothing wrong with calling and checking up with you, but doing it every second, wanting to know where you are, what you are doing, who you are with is excessive. Even worse if they feel the need to check your phone messages and call history. These are clear signs that you are dating the wrong person and it's time to move on.
Not every relationship is going to be perfect and work out. To find the perfect match often takes dating the wrong person or several wrong people. The experience you gain will help you better understand what you like and clarify your expectations. Life's too short to settle for unfulfilling love.
Single Atlanta is the most trusted Atlanta matchmaker. Our process is safe, fun, and easy. We make personal hand-selected matches with people who share common interests, core values and life goals. If you are ready to start your adventure, Call Us at (404) 250-9292 or fill out our Fast Form below to learn more and Be Our Next Match!